- $10,092 - $20,527
- No trim specified for this review
- Towing capabilities, lots of cargo space, comfortable and beautiful
- Brakes squeal, CD player freezes or spits out CDs, remote locks touchy, back seats tough to lie flat
We tow a 5000 lb travel trailer with the factory hitch, it tows smoothly. It has ample room for all of our other camping gear plus a dog in the back seat. I am considering upgrading to a v8 or v10, just to make it easier on the transmission when pulling. They have replaced the CD player about 3 times because it will freeze up and say "CD Rom", even though it is a store-bought CD. The brakes squeal, and I was told there was nothing they could do about it. I have a hard time getting the seats down, and when I do get them down, I have a harder time getting them to lock back into place. As a photographer, I am lugging around large, framed photos, and the room in the back is perfect. For everything that I do, it is just what I need, and can still look good doing it.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles