2010 Volkswagen Touareg User Reviews
V6 TDI shown
- $23,494 - $26,680
- No trim specified for this review
- Great Fuel Economy for SUV, Quiet Clean Diesel, Great Ride
- Wish leather was more plush, Delays in bluetooth returning to sound system
Purchased As New
I bought this because I wanted an SUV with great gas mileage, quite, great ride (like my mercedes), Clean Burning (Green) Diesel. I upgraded to several of the premium options pushing List up to around 55K including tax. I paid 48300 (last day of the month). Most dealers will not come off list as these are VERY difficult to find (TDI version). At 6500 miles still loving it. Also Acceleration (for a 5000lb SUV) is awesome, plenty of tourque. I am getting as much as 28 to 30 MPG on the highway. If you have several kids then this SUV is not for you.
24 out of 28 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles