2012 Volkswagen Touareg User Reviews
TDI Lux shown
- $31,647 - $44,566
- No trim specified for this review
- Great car, comfortable, roomy.
- Glass on trunk can not be opened.
Purchased As New
Very much comfortable and amazing with great looks. What is bothering me though is the jerky gearbox when shifting to low gears, for example while braking. It is very much noticeable when driving in "S" mode. Also, if you apply the brakes just to slow the car down for some reason, and then accelerate again to resume, the engine revs up very high, and it takes some time until it normalizes.
I have a 2009 Touareg with very smooth gear changes.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volkswagen News & Articles
Volkswagen Beetle R Concept pictures
View a Full GalleryRead Full Review
Volkswagen Bus Funds Start-Up
How Specialized grew to a multi-million dollar bicycle company.Read Full Review
Volkswagen GTD Heading Stateside in 2015
The Volkswagen GTI has always been huge hit here in the US. A plucky little hatch with 200 horsepowe...Read Full Review
Volkswagen Beetle Convertible Transformed into Shark Cage
Ah, it’s that time of year again folks– Shark Week. And in honor of this Selachimorphan-inspired...Read Full Review
- More Volkswagen News & Articles