1997 Volvo 850 Series Turbo User Reviews
GLT Sedan shown
- Not Available
- Great On Gas, Has Sport/Econ/Snow Settings, And Handles Better Than Any Previously Owned Vechile
- Like A Small Percentage Made Get Warped Brake Capliers, And Leak Oil
Purchased As Used
The Best Cars I Every Had... Runs Great, No Stall In Freezing Winter Temps, Or Summer Hot Days.
A Beauty To Drive, And A Crowd Pleaser.
Luxerious, And Great For The Family, Good On Gas With 5cyl, And Very Sporty With Its Turbo Boosted Engine
7 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo Polestar reveals new V8 Supercars engine
Volvo may be better known for turbo fives and inline fours, but in 2005 it launched the XC90 with a ...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar is one hot hauler
Earlier this year, Polestar jumped from the racetrack to the showroom with its own take on the Volvo...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar speeds into view [UPDATE]
Send us photos of a new wagon out testing, and you've got our attention. Send us photos of a fast wa...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles