1999 Volvo C70
High Pressure Turbo Coupe shown
- $2,671 - $3,417
The 1999 C70 is a 2-door, 4-passenger luxury sports coupe, or convertible, available in 3 trims, ranging from... read more the Low Pressure Turbo Coupe to the Convertible. The 1999 C70's closest competitors include the BMW 3-Series, the Lexus SC 300, and the Saab 9-3.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I5, 190-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
1999 Volvo C70
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Coupes
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo Polestar reveals new V8 Supercars engine
Volvo may be better known for turbo fives and inline fours, but in 2005 it launched the XC90 with a ...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar is one hot hauler
Earlier this year, Polestar jumped from the racetrack to the showroom with its own take on the Volvo...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar speeds into view [UPDATE]
Send us photos of a new wagon out testing, and you've got our attention. Send us photos of a fast wa...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles