2006 Volvo C70 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- classy appearance, true hardtop convertible, mileage good on highway, value priced.
- sluggish acceleration, top squeeked until special lub applied by service,
Have owned C70 for 7 months and am delighted with the car. My wife wanted a convertible but I felt it was impractical for the Northeast environment, we compromised with this car at a reasonable price. The C70 is a true sedan and an stylish convertible. Our useage sees limited city driving and alot of highway use. Handling and stability on the hwy is excellent but city driving is a bit sluggish. The lines and overall appearance draws unsolicited compliments.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo Concept XC Coupe Provides New Glimpse of Volvo's Future
With a trimmed-down and refreshed lineup of cars and crossovers, Volvo is getting ready to remake it...Read Full Review
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo returns to profitability
Ford sold Volvo to Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Limited in 2010. Just two years later, Geely announc...Read Full Review
Volvo Polestar reveals new V8 Supercars engine
Volvo may be better known for turbo fives and inline fours, but in 2005 it launched the XC90 with a ...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles