2007 Volvo C70 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- surprising low end torque for a 218 hp car. quiet with great looks. kids really dig the hard-top
- legs felt a lttle cramped compared to my s60. turbo causes pull to the right with hard acceleration
this is clearly the best entry level hard-top convertible for someone who wants to keep it under 55K. The pontiac looks like a pontiac and the volkswagon is simply not as elegant. I feel like I am driving in a car which is much more expensive ala beamer or mercedes without breaking the bank.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo Concept XC Coupe Provides New Glimpse of Volvo's Future
With a trimmed-down and refreshed lineup of cars and crossovers, Volvo is getting ready to remake it...Read Full Review
Volvo returns to profitability
Ford sold Volvo to Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Limited in 2010. Just two years later, Geely announc...Read Full Review
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo Polestar reveals new V8 Supercars engine
Volvo may be better known for turbo fives and inline fours, but in 2005 it launched the XC90 with a ...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles