2007 Volvo C70 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Great look, awesome sound system, very comfortable ride
- decent torque at lower rpm, handling's mediocre, heavy car
Car looks good with the top up or down. Back seat is usable unlike many 2-door cars; in fact, there may be more room in the back than some compact 4 doors. 18" rims look pretty nice. Car is built more for comfort than performance (think mercedes). 2 small things that are annoying: (1) Door is unusually wide; (2) the seatbelt is hard to reach. It'd be nice if in the next model, volvo installed a system similar to that of the MB CLK's that "hand" you the seat belts.
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo Polestar reveals new V8 Supercars engine
Volvo may be better known for turbo fives and inline fours, but in 2005 it launched the XC90 with a ...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar is one hot hauler
Earlier this year, Polestar jumped from the racetrack to the showroom with its own take on the Volvo...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar speeds into view [UPDATE]
Send us photos of a new wagon out testing, and you've got our attention. Send us photos of a fast wa...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles