2007 Volvo C70 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Draws amazing looks on the road. Dynaudio is great sound. Comfortable to drive.
- Very rough ride. Horrible fuel economy. Volvo very expensive in the maintenance department.
The looks you get from driving this car do not out weigh thr rough ride, the fuel economy that is in fact 45% below what it is rated, and Volvo's ridiculous cost to provide standard service and oil changes. Not worth the money for the car.
1 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo Concept XC Coupe Provides New Glimpse of Volvo's Future
With a trimmed-down and refreshed lineup of cars and crossovers, Volvo is getting ready to remake it...Read Full Review
Volvo returns to profitability
Ford sold Volvo to Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Limited in 2010. Just two years later, Geely announc...Read Full Review
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo Polestar reveals new V8 Supercars engine
Volvo may be better known for turbo fives and inline fours, but in 2005 it launched the XC90 with a ...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles