2007 Volvo C70 User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- Great quality, terrific hardtop/convertible combo, good performance/comfort, lots of storage for thi
- can't read the computer readout and clock with sunglasses on
I knew hardly anybody who had a Volvo and had some initial reservations. But since I replaced my 2003 M/B 500CLK coupe with the C70, I couldn't be happier with this car. It drives better, is more comfortable, more fun and quieter with less problems than I had experienced with the M/B. It is fairly zippy and could use a few more horses, but still moves out well in traffic. If you get one of these, I am certain you'll love it!!!!!
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar is one hot hauler
Earlier this year, Polestar jumped from the racetrack to the showroom with its own take on the Volvo...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar speeds into view [UPDATE]
Send us photos of a new wagon out testing, and you've got our attention. Send us photos of a fast wa...Read Full Review
Volvo Launches Latest Autonomous Cars Pilot In Sweden
Volvo has now launched a pilot project in the city of Gothenburg, Sweden, where its self-driving veh...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles