2010 Volvo S40 User Reviews
T5 R-Design shown
- $15,436 - $16,670
- No trim specified for this review
- acceleration, quality interior, reasonably quiet on highway
- AWD gas mileage not great
Purchased As New
Had the vehicle for 3 months and enjoyed every minute. 6 speed standard with AWD provides great acceleration and AWD drive for northern canadian winter has been excellent!! Interior quality is very good and quiet at highway speeds. Only disappointment is gas mileage of AWD. Get a little less than 500Km to a tank and the car is not driven hard.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sporting
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo Concept XC Coupe Provides New Glimpse of Volvo's Future
With a trimmed-down and refreshed lineup of cars and crossovers, Volvo is getting ready to remake it...Read Full Review
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo returns to profitability
Ford sold Volvo to Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Limited in 2010. Just two years later, Geely announc...Read Full Review
Volvo Concept Estate gets official [w/video]
The final chapter of Volvo's concept car trilogy has arrived after a few teasers earlier this we...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles