2006 Volvo S60 User Reviews
- $7,673 - $9,920
- No trim specified for this review
- economic, nice interior, comfortable
- there is nothing wrong with this car!
Although volvos drivers are between 35 and over i have decided to buy volvo dispite my age diffrence and i truly enjoy driving it; It is comfortable, economic and presentable and i think i'll be hooked on volvo for life
5 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Looks great, you have a sports car with luxury.
- blind spots, turning radius, and leg room in the back is not like the 740 turbo box models
I have recently noticed the gas problem, maybe it's just because of the rise in gas prices. I had a Volvo 740 Turbo for over 10 years. I love my volvo and when I went shopping for a new one, it was the first place I went.
5 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- very smooth ride! nice factory-installed audio! stability traction control a plus! fast acceleration
- engine a little noisy compared to japanese cars! so what?!
im too happy with my volvo s-60! stellar performance for a car! oozing with class inside and out!
6 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Possibly the best Volvo ever, although its difficult to beat Volvo anyway!
- Volvo's are a little thirsty in comparison to other makes, but its advantages outweigh this.
Possibly the best Volvo ever, there are many manufactures who would try to claim the eccolades of excellence but in my opinion only Volvo has succeeded.
Volvo is not only the safest car in the world but it is one of the most comfortable, most reliable and one of the enjoyable cars to own.
I have done my homework and have considered BMW, MERCS and Audi - but none of them are as satisfying to drive and own as the Volvo. Well done again Volvo!...read morehide
36 out of 41 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Exhiliraring turbo five power, bold exterior design, sporty interior, volvo safety
Another pocket rocket. One of the most powerfull motors for it's size. The automatic chassis stiffness setter on the dash is very usefull. Performance!!!!!!!!
28 out of 40 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo Concept XC Coupe Provides New Glimpse of Volvo's Future
With a trimmed-down and refreshed lineup of cars and crossovers, Volvo is getting ready to remake it...Read Full Review
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo returns to profitability
Ford sold Volvo to Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Limited in 2010. Just two years later, Geely announc...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar speeds into view [UPDATE]
Send us photos of a new wagon out testing, and you've got our attention. Send us photos of a fast wa...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles