2007 Volvo S60
There are 4 user reviews for the T5 trim shown below
- Great seats for long trips, good vision all around, power when you need it, looks great
- Large turning radius
This is a great car. If you are a very tall person and push the front seat back a lot, the space in the back seat is tight but this isn't a for me, 5'8". We have had this car for 11 months and have had only one problem, break lights sometimes don't go off (seems to be resolved now). The rear head rests flip out of the way when no one is sitting back there. For a powerful car, the gas mileage is very good. The front wheel drive is a real plus especially in snow and ice, good traction and no fishtailing as in real wheel drive cars. Finally, this is a very safe car. As they say, Volvo is for life........read morehide
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good fuel economy,nice seats, easy stearing
- doesnt look to good, ride can be bumpy and uncomfortable also seats are too squished together
This car is great for just driving anywhere. It will get you there and all except if you are looking for something more comfy and nicer looking you should look at a different car. Also if you like to have leg room in the back you shouldnt get this car its toooooo squished you will feel like a munchkin from the Wizard of Oz all scrunched up in a ball...read morehide
1 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- everything, car is beautiful, I finally found a car where the headrest actually fits your head.
The car is great and handles well. I love the ride and all the features that mine has. I'm sold and don't think I'll ever buy any other brand.
3 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great power to weight ration, not over bearing like the 'R' model, understated and stealth like
- Trunk controls need improvement, sun visors are too small
I have owned cars from all over the world. This one is very unique. It is understated, afterall it is a Volvo, but out preforms most other cars in classes above it. The automotive press thinks that front wheel drive is a problem, but I love it. If the car had the same preformance but was rear wheel drive, they would all rate it above any BMW....read morehide
11 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?