2012 Volvo S60 User Reviews
- $23,352 - $32,132
- No trim specified for this review
- Design and the stainless steel look like trim inside...
- No GPS Nav...on entry level Volvo S60
Purchased As New
This is the car that I wanted all my life...expensive but I manage to do a good trade in.
The car is been build very good with parts from all over: France, Belgian, Germany, Sweden...
I don't have an ounce of a problem with this car...I had before Nissan, Honda, Toyota...all this car's after 2-3 months you have to have some kind of warranty / maintenance or repairs on...NOT with VOLVO...
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo Concept XC Coupe Provides New Glimpse of Volvo's Future
With a trimmed-down and refreshed lineup of cars and crossovers, Volvo is getting ready to remake it...Read Full Review
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo returns to profitability
Ford sold Volvo to Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Limited in 2010. Just two years later, Geely announc...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar is one hot hauler
Earlier this year, Polestar jumped from the racetrack to the showroom with its own take on the Volvo...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles