2012 Volvo S60 User Reviews
- $23,352 - $32,132
- No trim specified for this review
- very comfortable seats, strong acceleration, top of the line safety
- back up camera should be standard, along with blind spot warning
Purchased As Used
Absolutely love the new Volvo S60. It is so nice to drive a vehicle that has the combo of truly world class safety features, very comfortable cabin, and strong acceleration. Handling is solid and interior space is decent. What's not to like at this price?
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar is one hot hauler
Earlier this year, Polestar jumped from the racetrack to the showroom with its own take on the Volvo...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar speeds into view [UPDATE]
Send us photos of a new wagon out testing, and you've got our attention. Send us photos of a fast wa...Read Full Review
Volvo Launches Latest Autonomous Cars Pilot In Sweden
Volvo has now launched a pilot project in the city of Gothenburg, Sweden, where its self-driving veh...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles