2012 Volvo S60 User Reviews
- $23,352 - $32,132
- No trim specified for this review
- old reputation (1980's models)
- everything built since the mid-late 1980's
Purchased As Not Purchased
All the potential Volvo buyer need do is simply ASK one or two Volvo owners of their cars from the late 80s through the 2000's
- the last 22 years or so.... That's all, just ask ;em how often they broke down, how expensive and easy-to-obtain were the poarts; how easy and cheap to repair, average time before something makor failed, after something major had just failed.
Especially ask those who owned a Japnes car either before or after their Volvo... Just ask those people....I am a boomer who has had SIX new cars in my lifetime, incl. a Volvo -before my current model (NOT a Volvo). If you really want a Volvo, its highly recommended that you continuously take coursework in Volvo repair, because they are as proprietary as possible. There are "sensors" for every imaginable system, and sensors for the sensors. What parts do you think fail most often? THE SENSORS? What are the most expensive parts? THE SENSORS and their circuit boards. Study auto repair and plan to make it your 2nd career if you get a Volvo. BTW "Volvo AMerica" is the most arrogant auto org in the US. Their "customer service" is mean, nasty, uncaring, and obviously non-existant in many ways. However, you deserve a Volvo, if you have $40k++ to squander on one, and you do so!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo Polestar reveals new V8 Supercars engine
Volvo may be better known for turbo fives and inline fours, but in 2005 it launched the XC90 with a ...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar is one hot hauler
Earlier this year, Polestar jumped from the racetrack to the showroom with its own take on the Volvo...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar speeds into view [UPDATE]
Send us photos of a new wagon out testing, and you've got our attention. Send us photos of a fast wa...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles