2000 Volvo S70
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$4,413 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 156000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.3L I5, 20 valves, 236 hp @ 5400 rpm
- 5 speed manual transmission
- 20 mpg city / 27 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- This is a safe car most t...
- Expensive repairs
“These cars have a long running history of bad Electronic Throttle System failure and was recalled. The recall didn't fix the problem but...”more
Most Viewed New Midsize
( What's this? )
- shopping.yahoo.com//Volvo S70
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo Polestar reveals new V8 Supercars engine
Volvo may be better known for turbo fives and inline fours, but in 2005 it launched the XC90 with a ...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar speeds into view [UPDATE]
Send us photos of a new wagon out testing, and you've got our attention. Send us photos of a fast wa...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar is one hot hauler
Earlier this year, Polestar jumped from the racetrack to the showroom with its own take on the Volvo...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles