2002 Volvo S80
T6 Executive [Discontinued] shown
The 2002 S80 is a 4-door, up to 5-passenger luxury sedan, or sports sedan, available in 3 trims, ranging from... read more the 2.9 to the T6 Executive [Discontinued]. The 2002 S80's closest competitors include the Acura 3.2 TL, the Jaguar X-Type, and the Volkswagen Passat.
Upon introduction, the 2.9 is equipped with a standard 2.9-liter, I6, 194-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. The T6 Executive [Discontinued] is equipped with a standard 2.9-liter, I6, 268-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2002 S80 is a carryover from 2001.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 Volvo S80
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar is one hot hauler
Earlier this year, Polestar jumped from the racetrack to the showroom with its own take on the Volvo...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar speeds into view [UPDATE]
Send us photos of a new wagon out testing, and you've got our attention. Send us photos of a fast wa...Read Full Review
Volvo Launches Latest Autonomous Cars Pilot In Sweden
Volvo has now launched a pilot project in the city of Gothenburg, Sweden, where its self-driving veh...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles