2004 Volvo S80
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$4,824 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 108000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.9L I6, 24 valves, 194 hp @ 5200 rpm
- 4 speed automatic transmission
- 20 mpg city / 28 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Safe, Reliable, Low Maint...
- Condensation in Lights Bl...
“This is my 2nd Volvo. My first I bought used, a 2000 S80 Twin Turbo. I won't buy another Turbo again...sensors continued to go bad and a...”more
Most Viewed New Midsize
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar speeds into view [UPDATE]
Send us photos of a new wagon out testing, and you've got our attention. Send us photos of a fast wa...Read Full Review
Volvo Polestar reveals new V8 Supercars engine
Volvo may be better known for turbo fives and inline fours, but in 2005 it launched the XC90 with a ...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar is one hot hauler
Earlier this year, Polestar jumped from the racetrack to the showroom with its own take on the Volvo...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles