2004 Volvo S80 User Reviews
- $4,678 - $7,336
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent handling, fantastic turbo accelleration getting onto the highway
- headlamps fog with condensation and dirt,soft paint chips easily,
Purchased As Used
This car was purchased with 14 thousand K on it. I now have 60,000 K on it.(37, 500 miles) After owning it for one miserable year I switched dealerships to get better service than where I purchased the car and then all problems were resolved quickly. Since then, I have had 5years of trouble-free driving. You can see and feel the quality built into the Volvo. This is an excellent vehicle but don't tolerate poor service - there are good dealerships out there. Try the all-wheel drive with snowtires - the car will go through anything!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo Concept XC Coupe Provides New Glimpse of Volvo's Future
With a trimmed-down and refreshed lineup of cars and crossovers, Volvo is getting ready to remake it...Read Full Review
Volvo returns to profitability
Ford sold Volvo to Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Limited in 2010. Just two years later, Geely announc...Read Full Review
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo Concept Estate gets official [w/video]
The final chapter of Volvo's concept car trilogy has arrived after a few teasers earlier this we...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles