2004 Volvo S80 User Reviews
- $4,678 - $7,336
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent handling, fantastic turbo accelleration getting onto the highway
- headlamps fog with condensation and dirt,soft paint chips easily,
Purchased As Used
This car was purchased with 14 thousand K on it. I now have 60,000 K on it.(37, 500 miles) After owning it for one miserable year I switched dealerships to get better service than where I purchased the car and then all problems were resolved quickly. Since then, I have had 5years of trouble-free driving. You can see and feel the quality built into the Volvo. This is an excellent vehicle but don't tolerate poor service - there are good dealerships out there. Try the all-wheel drive with snowtires - the car will go through anything!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo Polestar reveals new V8 Supercars engine
Volvo may be better known for turbo fives and inline fours, but in 2005 it launched the XC90 with a ...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar is one hot hauler
Earlier this year, Polestar jumped from the racetrack to the showroom with its own take on the Volvo...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar speeds into view [UPDATE]
Send us photos of a new wagon out testing, and you've got our attention. Send us photos of a fast wa...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles