2004 Volvo S80 User Reviews
- $4,678 - $7,336
- No trim specified for this review
- Safe, Reliable, Low Maintenance Costs, Great Handling
- Condensation in Lights Blow Out Headlights, Engine Sluggish and low quality leather seats.
Purchased As New
This is my 2nd Volvo. My first I bought used, a 2000 S80 Twin Turbo. I won't buy another Turbo again...sensors continued to go bad and at $350 for each, yikes !!!! I bought my second Volvo S80 new-non turbo. I barely dropped a dime except for routine maint...oil, filter, tires. Couldn't ask for a better or more dependable care. I now have 145k miles on it and within the last few years, I have spent $4-5k on it for such items as power steering pump, timing belt, oil box, suspension issues. These could be considered normal wear and tear items for a car this old.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo Polestar reveals new V8 Supercars engine
Volvo may be better known for turbo fives and inline fours, but in 2005 it launched the XC90 with a ...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar is one hot hauler
Earlier this year, Polestar jumped from the racetrack to the showroom with its own take on the Volvo...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar speeds into view [UPDATE]
Send us photos of a new wagon out testing, and you've got our attention. Send us photos of a fast wa...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles