2004 Volvo S80
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$5,901 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 108000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.9L I6, 24 valves, 268 hp @ 5200 rpm
- 4 speed automatic transmission
- 19 mpg city / 26 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- It's hard to find a p...
- Needs new transmission af...
“A 2004 with only 70,000 miles that underwent two thorough "300" point checks 1 1/2 years ago now needs a new $5,000 transmission (...”more
Most Viewed New Sedans
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar speeds into view [UPDATE]
Send us photos of a new wagon out testing, and you've got our attention. Send us photos of a fast wa...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar is one hot hauler
Earlier this year, Polestar jumped from the racetrack to the showroom with its own take on the Volvo...Read Full Review
Volvo Launches Latest Autonomous Cars Pilot In Sweden
Volvo has now launched a pilot project in the city of Gothenburg, Sweden, where its self-driving veh...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles