2005 Volvo S80
T6 Premier shown
- $7,776 - $11,529
The 2005 S80 is a 4-door, 5-passenger luxury sedan, or luxury sports sedan, available in 4 trims, ranging... read more from the 2.5T to the T6 Premier.
Upon introduction, the 2.5T is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I5, 208-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission is standard. The T6 Premier is equipped with a standard 2.9-liter, I6, 268-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2005 S80 is a carryover from 2004.
4 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2005 Volvo S80
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
- Ask.com/Used Volvo S80
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Which cars crash best? Honda, Volvo score on new, tougher test (video)
The Insurance Institute, a non-profit research organization funded by the insurance industry, last y...Read Full Review
2014 Volvo S60 and XC60 promise refinements and more safety gear
Volvo has removed the virtual cover from its 2014 S60 sedan and XC60 SUV, revealing numerous interio...Read Full Review
Swiss man installs wood-burning stove in his Volvo
Pascal Prokop has his own solution for Switzerland's exceptionally cold winter: He built a wood-burn...Read Full Review
Road Test: 2012 Volvo S60 T6 R-Design
It’s not your mom’s three-box tank—but it’s not quite Bavarian sporty, either.Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles