2006 Volvo S80 User Reviews
- $8,605 - $9,177
- No trim specified for this review
- Acceleration on highway is good, AWD (including traction control) is like riding on tracks
- Gas milage is not nearly as good as dealer (+Volvo) promised
I love everything about this car (2006 2.5 AWD) except the gas mileage. Dealer told me that this car should get around 22-23 MPG around town using 87 octane. My actual mileage is closer to a combined 17-18 MPG (city and highway), and I don't gun the car from light to light. I suspect that highway mileage is close to advertised. City driving is much less. Proves, once again, that you cannot believe everything you are told by a dealer.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo Concept XC Coupe Provides New Glimpse of Volvo's Future
With a trimmed-down and refreshed lineup of cars and crossovers, Volvo is getting ready to remake it...Read Full Review
Volvo returns to profitability
Ford sold Volvo to Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Limited in 2010. Just two years later, Geely announc...Read Full Review
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar is one hot hauler
Earlier this year, Polestar jumped from the racetrack to the showroom with its own take on the Volvo...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles