2006 Volvo S80 User Reviews
- $8,605 - $9,177
- No trim specified for this review
- I have a 2001 S80, love the way it looks
- alot of road noise, no auto lumbar support in seat??
The head rests do not move backwards so your head is always forward,hard on the neck. I hate the black stuff all over the rims and the car from the brakes, hard to keep clean..real hard to see the curb to park because of the hood shape.Parts are very spendy.
My headlight(drivers side) has moisture inside since day one, they can't seem to fix it.
would not buy another Volvo unless these issues were solved.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo Concept XC Coupe Provides New Glimpse of Volvo's Future
With a trimmed-down and refreshed lineup of cars and crossovers, Volvo is getting ready to remake it...Read Full Review
Volvo returns to profitability
Ford sold Volvo to Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Limited in 2010. Just two years later, Geely announc...Read Full Review
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo Concept Estate gets official [w/video]
The final chapter of Volvo's concept car trilogy has arrived after a few teasers earlier this we...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles