2006 Volvo S80 User Reviews
- $8,605 - $9,177
- No trim specified for this review
- Safety; longevity; Front Wheel drive (better in snow); fuel efficient
- Not as sporty as a 5 series; no 2.9 liter or T6. Waiting for the 2007 S80.
I read that someone commented about the headrests; she mentioned that they do not move forward. It is because of safety reasons; the car is built to reduce head injuries or should I say help with whiplash. The seats are actually well built. The car overall is powerful enough; it is not as sporty as the 5 series but it shouldn�t be because it�s a flagship. Drive it proudly. Also, Volvo�s emphasis is on safety and longevity. My parents have been driving Volvo for many years; the average Volvo lasts for 21 years not to mention all of the older models such as the DL that are still on the road.
The car also handles pretty decent on European roads.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo Concept XC Coupe Provides New Glimpse of Volvo's Future
With a trimmed-down and refreshed lineup of cars and crossovers, Volvo is getting ready to remake it...Read Full Review
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo returns to profitability
Ford sold Volvo to Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Limited in 2010. Just two years later, Geely announc...Read Full Review
Volvo already planning road-going V8 Supercar?
After decades of cat-and-mouse battle waged between Holden and Ford, Australia's V8 Supercars se...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles