2009 Volvo S80 User Reviews
T6 AWD shown
- $15,926 - $20,947
- No trim specified for this review
- Acceptable fuel economy car for the size of the engine.
- Unforseen Volvo expenses such as seat suddenly malfunctioning, expensive parts and labor for maint.
Volvo has been a pretty good car till it starts getting to 2-3 year old. Maintenance can be very expensive due to original parts prices. Fuel economy is a big concern nowadays in addition to over priced sedans. Selection of color though can be exceptionally good.
Crash test has proven Volvo to be one of the safest car in the this industry. I don't mind having my family ride it daily just in case.
Unnecessary computer monitoring led(s) drove me nuts when you pump gas and squeeze that extra drop of fuel in the tank (check engine or fault led comes-up right away). Motorized seat harness easily breaks and you need to see Mr Volvo mechanic.
8 out of 18 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar is one hot hauler
Earlier this year, Polestar jumped from the racetrack to the showroom with its own take on the Volvo...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar speeds into view [UPDATE]
Send us photos of a new wagon out testing, and you've got our attention. Send us photos of a fast wa...Read Full Review
Volvo Launches Latest Autonomous Cars Pilot In Sweden
Volvo has now launched a pilot project in the city of Gothenburg, Sweden, where its self-driving veh...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles