2006 Volvo V50
- $8,671 - $9,946
The 2006 V50 is a 4-door, 5-passenger wagon, available in 3 trims, ranging from the 2.4i to the T5 AWD. The... read more 2006 V50's closest competitors include the Audi A3, the Saab 9-2X, and the Subaru Legacy.
Upon introduction, the 2.4i is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I5, 168-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission is standard. The T5 AWD is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I5, 218-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 26-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission is optional.
The 2006 V50 is a carryover from 2005.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Volvo V50
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar is one hot hauler
Earlier this year, Polestar jumped from the racetrack to the showroom with its own take on the Volvo...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar speeds into view [UPDATE]
Send us photos of a new wagon out testing, and you've got our attention. Send us photos of a fast wa...Read Full Review
Volvo Polestar reveals new V8 Supercars engine
Volvo may be better known for turbo fives and inline fours, but in 2005 it launched the XC90 with a ...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles