2005 Volvo V70 User Reviews
- $6,676 - $9,723
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent handling, styling, power, amenities and value.
- Think that dash needs some upgrading. Turning radius too wide.
1.300 hp Engine is as powerful as anything in its class. Like a rocket, with minimal turbo lag.
2.Love the powerful Brembo brakes.
3.The driving stability controls are handy -- they minimize the chances of going out of control in cornering, for instance.
4.Think that the external styling is classy.
5.The dash board is ok, but really could benefit from a style rething and upgrade. The 2005 model has done just this. [I have a 2004]
6.Turning radius is a bit wide.
7.Has most of the extras that you'd want -- sunroof, heated seats, etc.
8.Costs a bit less than its competitors, the Audi, BMW and Mercedes.
14 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Wagons
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.