2006 Volvo V70 User Reviews
- $8,047 - $11,327
- No trim specified for this review
- appearnce, room, fuel economy, comfort
- more road noise than i would expect from a $40K car
Bought car in august 2006 "leftover" $9K off sticker price. Great acceleration for a car of this size, Extremely comfortable seats. Did not want an SUV but with four dogs did want a wagon. Has all the room I could ever want. First Volvo ever owned but will probably continue to buy them. I am impressed with this automobile. Average in the low 30's for gas mileage.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Wagons
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo Concept XC Coupe Provides New Glimpse of Volvo's Future
With a trimmed-down and refreshed lineup of cars and crossovers, Volvo is getting ready to remake it...Read Full Review
Volvo returns to profitability
Ford sold Volvo to Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Limited in 2010. Just two years later, Geely announc...Read Full Review
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar speeds into view [UPDATE]
Send us photos of a new wagon out testing, and you've got our attention. Send us photos of a fast wa...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles