2006 Volvo V70 User Reviews
- $8,047 - $11,327
- No trim specified for this review
- Space, all the needed creature comforts and LOTS of available ponies. YEE HAW!
- Ah....maybe not as fuel efficient as I had hoped. Turning radius
How do I love thee...let me counts the ways!
1) The car is super practical.
2) It allows me to be the reponsible dad and husband when the family is around and the "bring it on brat" when I am alone.
3) The customized suspension settings are a real treat. Find myself pressing these buttons more than any other.
4) Get the bluetooth option. Lets you keep the hands on the wheel for some fun.
5) Turing radius. Well, not a huge issue, but in some of the smaller parking lots, it turns like a Sherman Tank.
6) Came from a WRX. Think I like this better (maybe my age). Believe me, that is saying alot!
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo Concept XC Coupe Provides New Glimpse of Volvo's Future
With a trimmed-down and refreshed lineup of cars and crossovers, Volvo is getting ready to remake it...Read Full Review
Volvo returns to profitability
Ford sold Volvo to Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Limited in 2010. Just two years later, Geely announc...Read Full Review
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo Polestar reveals new V8 Supercars engine
Volvo may be better known for turbo fives and inline fours, but in 2005 it launched the XC90 with a ...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles