2010 Volvo V70 User Reviews
2 user reviews for this model
- Ride, Steering, Braking, Cargo Space, Visibility
- MPGs, Transmission Shifts A Litte Slow
Purchased As New
I love this car. I've had it for 7 months and 7000 miles. The driver's seat is ultra comfortable (and the steering wheel actually telescopes A LOT), visibility and controls are easy. Ride, Steering and Handling are Top Notch. Cargo Space is huge! 70 cubic feet with the back seat up! The car looks sharp, and even turns a few heads in the RDesign livery.
However, there are a couple of complaints:
- Gas mileage is not exactly as advertised. In order to get 27 MPGs on the highway, I need to be hyper-miling with a tailwind, 25 seems to be the norm on the highway and 21 Combine Overall with mostly around town and rush hour traffic.
- The transmission is also a little slow to shift. It's tough because the VW DSG is ultra quick, so it has tended to be the standard now amongst Euro Imports. And the Volvo AutoShift transmission takes a second (1 sec vs .1 for the DSG) to shift up. But you only really notice it accelerating quickly, otherwise, you never notice it.
Overall, love this car. Picked it up as a 2010 leftover, got 15% off MSRP, and couldn't be happier....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice purr; great ride
- Automatic downshifts slow to respond
Purchased As New
This was an offer I could not refuse. This car makes good all the flaws of the 2004 XC70. Understated, quiet, good handling, all-around nice car.
12 out of 23 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo Killing C30: The Coolest Car It Ever Made
When you think about Volvo, an image of a safe, practical vehicle, perhaps driven by a tweed jacket-...Read Full Review
2014 Volvo S60 and XC60 promise refinements and more safety gear
Volvo has removed the virtual cover from its 2014 S60 sedan and XC60 SUV, revealing numerous interio...Read Full Review
Swiss man installs wood-burning stove in his Volvo
Pascal Prokop has his own solution for Switzerland's exceptionally cold winter: He built a wood-burn...Read Full Review
Road Test: 2012 Volvo S60 T6 R-Design
It’s not your mom’s three-box tank—but it’s not quite Bavarian sporty, either.Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles