2010 Volvo V70 User Reviews
3.2 R-Design shown
- $20,050 - $22,677
- Ride, Steering, Braking, Cargo Space, Visibility
- MPGs, Transmission Shifts A Litte Slow
Purchased As New
I love this car. I've had it for 7 months and 7000 miles. The driver's seat is ultra comfortable (and the steering wheel actually telescopes A LOT), visibility and controls are easy. Ride, Steering and Handling are Top Notch. Cargo Space is huge! 70 cubic feet with the back seat up! The car looks sharp, and even turns a few heads in the RDesign livery.
However, there are a couple of complaints:
- Gas mileage is not exactly as advertised. In order to get 27 MPGs on the highway, I need to be hyper-miling with a tailwind, 25 seems to be the norm on the highway and 21 Combine Overall with mostly around town and rush hour traffic.
- The transmission is also a little slow to shift. It's tough because the VW DSG is ultra quick, so it has tended to be the standard now amongst Euro Imports. And the Volvo AutoShift transmission takes a second (1 sec vs .1 for the DSG) to shift up. But you only really notice it accelerating quickly, otherwise, you never notice it.
Overall, love this car. Picked it up as a 2010 leftover, got 15% off MSRP, and couldn't be happier....read morehide
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice purr; great ride
- Automatic downshifts slow to respond
Purchased As New
This was an offer I could not refuse. This car makes good all the flaws of the 2004 XC70. Understated, quiet, good handling, all-around nice car.
12 out of 23 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo Concept XC Coupe Provides New Glimpse of Volvo's Future
With a trimmed-down and refreshed lineup of cars and crossovers, Volvo is getting ready to remake it...Read Full Review
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo returns to profitability
Ford sold Volvo to Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Limited in 2010. Just two years later, Geely announc...Read Full Review
Volvo already planning road-going V8 Supercar?
After decades of cat-and-mouse battle waged between Holden and Ford, Australia's V8 Supercars se...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles