2011 Volvo XC60 User Reviews
T6 AWD shown
- $23,500 - $29,965
- No trim specified for this review
- Interior materials quality and room, safety, overall driving experience
- No fog light option for 2011, standard rims could be nicer
Purchased As New
Picked up 2011 3.2 AWD through Volvo Overseas Sales Program - fantastic deal considering you can't get ANY decent SUV with options for under $30K . Shopped for 2 months and, in the end, you can't beat the XC60 for overall performance, comfort, quality, safety and visual appeal. Take one for a test drive; don't let the average reviews dissuade you.
5 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo Polestar reveals new V8 Supercars engine
Volvo may be better known for turbo fives and inline fours, but in 2005 it launched the XC90 with a ...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar speeds into view [UPDATE]
Send us photos of a new wagon out testing, and you've got our attention. Send us photos of a fast wa...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar is one hot hauler
Earlier this year, Polestar jumped from the racetrack to the showroom with its own take on the Volvo...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles