2004 Volvo XC70 Cross Country
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
$7,164 National Average for vehicle in good condition, based on 108000 milesChange condition or location
- 2.5L I5, 20 valves, 208 hp @ 5000 rpm
- 5 speed automatic transmission
- 19 mpg city / 24 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Looks,Heated leather sea...
- Expensive parts
“The cars has 226,843 miles and it stills rides smooth. Of course parts wear and replacing them is a little expensive, but it all comes with ...”more
Used Volvo XC70 Listings
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo Killing C30: The Coolest Car It Ever Made
When you think about Volvo, an image of a safe, practical vehicle, perhaps driven by a tweed jacket-...Read Full Review
2014 Volvo S60 and XC60 promise refinements and more safety gear
Volvo has removed the virtual cover from its 2014 S60 sedan and XC60 SUV, revealing numerous interio...Read Full Review
Swiss man installs wood-burning stove in his Volvo
Pascal Prokop has his own solution for Switzerland's exceptionally cold winter: He built a wood-burn...Read Full Review
Road Test: 2012 Volvo S60 T6 R-Design
It’s not your mom’s three-box tank—but it’s not quite Bavarian sporty, either.Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles