2008 Volvo XC70 3.2
There are 5 user reviews for the 3.2 trim shown below
- Comfortable, roomy and great in the snow.
- Two step process to start the car. You insert the key then press a button, seems silly.
Purchased As New
Great all around car that handles well and holds a ton of stuff. The XC70 is a politically correct SUV for trips to the mountains in either summer or winter. So far not a single problem and only regular service required. This car makes sense.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Comfort, safety, cargo space
- 20mpg, awkward key, wish it had just a bit more power
Live in Brooklyn, NY and the roads around here are terrible. The ride of the car is great. I like the safety factor of the car, since I have a new 8 month baby. Very nice interior and like the look of the outside. So far the MPG is much better than my old 2004 V6 Touareg. So far my only con is the way the key works....read morehide
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- great fuel mileage, great family vehicle, looks nice (inside and out), really comfortable
- alittle kick and the engine is alittle noisey at first
Great car. Volvo's are great family vehicles and they look nice too. They have a lot of safetly features and gives you a comfortable ride.
4 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Styling, AWD, Wagon, Convenience
- Jerks in stop-and-go, no CD changer, everything is an addon
1. The 235hp engine is high on torque but low on kick. Acceleration comes with pretty noticable noise that is at least two notches louder on the car radio scale (i.e. you have to tune the radio louder by at least that much to hear the same volume)
2. NOTE THIS: in a stop-and-go situation (e.g. congested highway), you may feel not-infrequent jerking. It is as if the auto transmission doesn't know which gear to engage. This is particularly so if you just let go the brake or tap on the gas slightly.
3. If you live in Seattle area: nobody beats Sandberg Volvo's price. Decent service too....read morehide
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great look, Smooth ride, better gas mileage & power than XC90
- lack of headroom & shoulder room
Just purchased this XC90 in Nov 07. (Coming from a Nissan Xterra & wanted to get back to a safe vehicle) Fully Loaded. It is a great crossover with a smooth quiet ride, great looks, and overall extremely solid build. Many features that not even my 5 series or MB had. Volvo safety of course is excellent. So far, everything about this car is excellent. The purchase experience at Power Volve Irvine, to the service (had to get my rear seat entertainment system installed) is perfect. The stereo is great. The communicator is cool too (push button start/stop and keyless unlock) This is my 3rd Volvo (had a S60 & XC90) and this is by far the best one! Volvo For Life!...read morehide
12 out of 15 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?