2003 Volvo XC90
T6 AWD shown
- $4,590 - $6,538
The 2003 XC90 is a 4-door, up to 7-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in 3 trims, ranging from the... read more 2.5T to the T6 AWD. The 2003 XC90's closest competitors include the Acura MDX, the Land Rover Discovery, and the Toyota Land Cruiser.
Upon introduction, the 2.5T is equipped with a standard 2.5-liter, I5, 208-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. The T6 AWD is equipped with a standard 2.9-liter, I6, 268-horsepower, turbo engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2003 XC90 is all-new for 2003.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2003 Volvo XC90
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar is one hot hauler
Earlier this year, Polestar jumped from the racetrack to the showroom with its own take on the Volvo...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar speeds into view [UPDATE]
Send us photos of a new wagon out testing, and you've got our attention. Send us photos of a fast wa...Read Full Review
Volvo Launches Latest Autonomous Cars Pilot In Sweden
Volvo has now launched a pilot project in the city of Gothenburg, Sweden, where its self-driving veh...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles