2005 Volvo XC90 User Reviews
- $7,416 - $9,676
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent highway cruiser, great looking car, and its safe
- Bluetooth integration, leather quality, and stereo features
Purchased As New
We bought this SUV because my wife really wanted it. We bought it new in June 2005. It is loaded, with rear entertainment system, navigation, premium stereo, parking sensors, 3rd row seating etc. We now have 37k miles and it still feels solid. Besides the fact that Volvo is quite backward with technology (poor bluetooth integration, no stereo inputs), and poor leather quality, it is a really nice comfortable car.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo Polestar reveals new V8 Supercars engine
Volvo may be better known for turbo fives and inline fours, but in 2005 it launched the XC90 with a ...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar speeds into view [UPDATE]
Send us photos of a new wagon out testing, and you've got our attention. Send us photos of a fast wa...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar is one hot hauler
Earlier this year, Polestar jumped from the racetrack to the showroom with its own take on the Volvo...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles