2007 Volvo XC90
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
- 4.4L V8, 32 valves, 311 hp @ 5850 rpm
- 6 speed automatic transmission
- 15 mpg city / 20 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- Responsive throttle and h...
- Not reliable at all
“I have a 2007 XC90 that needs a new transmission at 66000 miles. The quality of Volvo automobiles is very poor and so is the customer servic...”more
Most Viewed New Luxury
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar speeds into view [UPDATE]
Send us photos of a new wagon out testing, and you've got our attention. Send us photos of a fast wa...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar is one hot hauler
Earlier this year, Polestar jumped from the racetrack to the showroom with its own take on the Volvo...Read Full Review
Volvo Launches Latest Autonomous Cars Pilot In Sweden
Volvo has now launched a pilot project in the city of Gothenburg, Sweden, where its self-driving veh...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles