2013 Volvo XC90
3.2 R-Design Platinum shown
- $39,700 - $47,600
- $37,318 - $44,744
The 2013 XC90 is a 4-door, 7-passenger luxury sport-utility, available in 12 trims, ranging from the 3.2 to... read more the 3.2 R-Design Platinum AWD.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 3.2-liter, I6, 240-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 23-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
12 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Volvo XC90
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Volvo XC90 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Volvo XC90
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo Killing C30: The Coolest Car It Ever Made
When you think about Volvo, an image of a safe, practical vehicle, perhaps driven by a tweed jacket-...Read Full Review
2014 Volvo S60 and XC60 promise refinements and more safety gear
Volvo has removed the virtual cover from its 2014 S60 sedan and XC60 SUV, revealing numerous interio...Read Full Review
Swiss man installs wood-burning stove in his Volvo
Pascal Prokop has his own solution for Switzerland's exceptionally cold winter: He built a wood-burn...Read Full Review
Road Test: 2012 Volvo S60 T6 R-Design
It’s not your mom’s three-box tank—but it’s not quite Bavarian sporty, either.Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles