Can't get enough NHRA?
The NHRA Drag Racing Series is coming to a video game console or PC near you with the launch of the NHRA: Speed For All video game on Aug. 26. PlayStation5, PlayStation4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC via Steam will be supported.
The game will feature:
● Five NHRA Classes of Racing: Build, race Top Fuel, Funny Car, Pro Stock, Pro Mod and Super Modified varieties of drag racing classes and vehicles.
● 38 NHRA Drivers: Choose from the sport’s top rivals, including Brittany Force, Antron Brown, John Force, Steve Torrence, Erica Enders, Greg Anderson, Ron Capps and many more!
● Real-World NHRA Tracks: Race at official NHRA tracks like Bristol Dragway, The Strip at Las Vegas Motor Speedway, zMax Dragway in Charlotte, Lucas Oil Indianapolis Raceway Park, Auto Club Raceway at Pomona and more.
● Physics-Based Gameplay: Experience the speed, depth and feel of real championship drag racing.
● Career Mode: Balance team management, R&D, tuning and vehicle customization across multiple seasons.
The game gets the blessing of the NHRA Camping World Drag Racing Series and is available on pre-order for $49.99.
Deluxe or Ultimate editions of the game will be available later this summer via digital download on the Microsoft Store, PlayStation Store, Nintendo eShop and Steam for $59.99 and $79.99, respectively. These special editions are packed with both the base game and additional features, specially designed vehicle models, driver suits, vehicle haulers and parachutes.
Ear plugs are extra. Check out the trailer below.