2006 Dodge Sprinter Wagon User Reviews
2500 Super High Ceiling 158-in. WB shown
- $12,166 - $13,298
- No trim specified for this review
- Graet fuel economy 24-28 mpg. Lots of interier room. Very good wheelchair van platform.
- Bad rust below rearwindows,below door rail and mud flaps rubbed paint off and caused rust.
Cheaper buy and run for a wheelchair van than either a lowered floor and raised roof minivan or fullsized raised roof van. Sprinter only needs a lift installed. Easy to remove front seat so that I can roll in and lock down beside my driver. Removing 1 3 person seat for wheelchair access still leaves me a 7 passenger van.My only complaint as about the rust. All cars and pickups all go 10+ years without rust nowdays. Why shouldn't a sprinter' otherwise I love this van.
13 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Viper Meets the Crusher [video]
Sometimes, through an unfortunate series of events, some of the coolest cars on the planet are met w...Read Full Review
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles