2007 GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab 4WD User Reviews
SLE2 Standard Box shown
- $9,996 - $15,193
- No trim specified for this review
- MPG 14-19 Nice w/ options when available
- would like dual battery plates , and dealer states GMC ran out of Fog likes for cut out
You must drive to at least 3 or 4 dealers to compare prices. So dealers don't budge on price $ 27m - $ 39m . I got a $ 34,900. msrp with some nice features like Factory dual exhaust, and more Chrome for about $ 25,800 travel for your best deal ****
3 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.