2012 Nissan Sentra User Reviews
2.0 S shown
- $12,569 - $17,657
- No trim specified for this review
- real nice Special Edition options, good legroom front/back, front seats lower/raise to accomodate
- Gas milage not quite there, some plastic trim/interior pieces weak/breaking
Purchased As New
Overall, especially for the money, this has been a great car. With no real problems at all other than some cosmetic stuff with several pieces of plastic inside and outside the car breaking and/or being cheaply constructed and the gas milage being a little exaggerated as we have proven ourselves, it has been reliable, comfortable, and fun to drive. It does get up and go when it needs too, and is small enough to drive intown with no worries. We usually keep our cars for an average of three years before we get a new one, but I have a strong suspicion that we will hold on to this one for a while yet. This is our first Nissan car, but we have had two Titans and three Quests before purchasing this Sentra. So far, no complaints with Nissan either! Try it out, you'll like it :)
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Nissan News & Articles
Nissan NV200 recalled over wiring harness
The Nissan NV200, the van that's meant to act as the backbone of the New York City taxi fleet, is be...Read Full Review
Nissan Juke facelift spied during testing
The Nissan Juke boldly reinvented the subcompact crossover for the modern age a decade after the nic...Read Full Review
Nissan Juke facelift teased before Geneva
Nissan's funky Juke mini-CUV is set to get a refresh at next week's Geneva Motor Show. If yo...Read Full Review
Nissan Raises Leaf EV Prices
Nissan is boosting the price of its all-electric Leaf four-door hatchback, and by a sizable $2,420-$...Read Full Review
- More Nissan News & Articles