2005 Volvo V70 User Reviews
- $6,676 - $9,723
- No trim specified for this review
- GREAT Performance! Yet the most practical car ever.
- NONE, It's no M3, But, it's a great sports car (but it's a wagon)
If the they tell you you need to change the High Performance tire in the winter, Don't listen. I live in the Mid-West and it drives great in snow, sleet, ice, etc.
If you need to grow up and get rid of your sports car because of family needs. This wagon won't make you miss it. (and you will score points at home for the practicality)
A Steal for the Price.
15 out of 15 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Volvo News & Articles
Volvo Concept XC Coupe Provides New Glimpse of Volvo's Future
With a trimmed-down and refreshed lineup of cars and crossovers, Volvo is getting ready to remake it...Read Full Review
Volvo will replace C70... eventually
Volvo has already announced the end of production for its C70 hardtop convertible, a handsome but se...Read Full Review
Volvo returns to profitability
Ford sold Volvo to Zhejiang Geely Holding Group Limited in 2010. Just two years later, Geely announc...Read Full Review
Volvo V60 Polestar is one hot hauler
Earlier this year, Polestar jumped from the racetrack to the showroom with its own take on the Volvo...Read Full Review
- More Volvo News & Articles